Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Highlights from Paris

I am finally back from my trip to France. It was a wonderful experience immersing myself in a different culture. Come with me on a quick trip to France as I share some of the highlights of my trip.


              The stained glass dome ceiling of Galleries Lafayette

      The Beauty of Parisian Architecture (especially the roof tops)

                                  The Gothic Grandeur of St. Eustace

                              Quaint Medieval towns with Castles

                                French Desserts! Ooh La La!

                                 The Eiffel Tower at Night

                             A Walk Along the Seine River

                          The Romance of Paris at Night

                          The Rose Windows at Notre Dame

                               Monet's Garden in Giverny

                      The Louvre (highlights of my visit to come soon)

                           The Opulence of Versailles

                    My Favorite Fountain. A Fallen Giant in Versailles

                        The Stained Glass Splendor of St. Chapelle

   Spiral Staircases, Spiral Staircases and MORE Spiral Staircases

                                       Fashion in Paris

                                       Old vs New

                            Awesome Street Entertainment

I hope that you enjoyed your brief trip to France! I'll be sharing some my sketches/ paintings from the trip as well as pics of my favorite artwork from the Louvre, d'Orsay, etc in upcoming blog posts. Stay tuned!

Have a wonderful week and thanks for visiting! :)

4 comments:

  1. Those are amazing photos! Wish I could have seen it for myself...one of these days. Missed you, and I'm glad you came home safe :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it! I discovered the Galeries Lafayette glass dome not a long time ago and it is a great find and great place to have lunch!

    ReplyDelete
  3. thank you for taking us to France...
    all the pictures are beautiful...
    congratulations...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for sharing some of the pics of your trip and happy to see your travels were safe and well enjoyed. Welcome home.

    ReplyDelete