Tuesday, October 25, 2011

I'm Finally Back with Excuses to Share

It has been a inexcusably long time since I have written a blog post. However, I am going to try to make excuses anyway. The number 1 reason is that my internet has been out for over two weeks. My first problem was that I needed a new wireless router. As I was installing the new router, my modem suddenly died. So then I needed to purchase a new modem. Once I finally purchased and installed the new modem, it took me forever to get ahold of someone at my internet provider to activate it. It has been an extreme exercise in patience to say the least.
My number 2 reason is that I was out of town for a week visiting my little sister and her family, including my adorable newly-turned-two-year-old-niece, Coralie. (pictures will follow in another blog post)
My number 3 reason is that right before our trip, my dad had a horrible accident involving some boiling peanut oil. (blog post to follow)
My last excuse is that I am sick. I'm pretty sure that it's just a cold, but it's still making me feel like I'm getting punched from the inside. I only felt up to getting on the computer today.

So anyway, I'm really sorry that it's been so long. Hope that everyone has been doing well in my absence!

Much love from your kleenex-hogging blogger, Rebecca.

1 comment:

  1. So glad you're back! And too bad I missed your visit to NC...I live in GSO.

    ReplyDelete