Monday, March 19, 2012

The Easter Bunny is On It's Way!

In preparation for Easter I have created a couple of whimsical Easter Bunny illustrations. For these illustrations I spent a lot of time reminescing about how I used to feel about Easter when I was a child and what my the Easter Bunny used to look like in my head. In the end, I came up with these.



I feel pretty happy with the end result and think that they were pretty successful because I get a small jolt of recognition when I look at these illustrations. Certainly nothing as big as when I was a child though. Oh if only we could have that ability to believe unfalteringly and to get so excited about things! When we're a child we can't wait till we grow up, but once we're an adult we wish that we could be a child again. Ah the ironies of life!

My Easter Bunny illustrations are available on a variety of merchandise including postage stamps, notecards, stickers and grocery totes at zazzle.com

Check it out and put a smile on someone else's face this Easter season!

No comments:

Post a Comment