Monday, July 11, 2011

New YouTubeVideo and Earrings for Lisa


I recently had a fantabulous lady, by the name of Lisa, purchase my Rainbow Celtic Iona Cross Pendant. She also really loved my Something Blue Earrings but wanted them in colors that would match her new cross. I love doing custom orders and was super excited to get this one so I took the opportunity to do something different while I created her earrings. I took some video of myself while I worked!  It was an interesting experience to say the least. My camera doesn't have a good auto focus in video mode so a lot of it is sort of out of focus. (something that I didn't realize until AFTER I had spent all day working on it!) It was also really weird talking to myself. Hahaha! I'm not sure how reality tv people do it!

If you have some time to watch my video, be sure check out part II. It's my favorite one because it contains some funny bits and bloopers at the very end. They crack me up!

Since it was a bit difficult to see my pieces in the video, here are some photos of two pairs of my finished earrings, along with the cross that I was matching them to.




Thanks for looking! Have a super duper day!!

2 comments:

  1. Loved the video just as much as the jewelry. Fascinating the process and yes the videos blips and bloopers were funny. Awesome modern technology the video cam! Diggin the Steely Dan tunes as well. Hope you've a good week and thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the video! You did a great job! It's always cool to watch how other artists create their masterpieces! Marlis :)

    ReplyDelete